The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Feb 13, 2003 Debug)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Feb 13, 2003 Debug)|
|Download The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Feb 13, 2003 Debug) from external mirror|
This is a European version of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time that still retains its debug features. It was used by testers at Nintendo of Europe to test the GameCube version prior to its release.
- This version of the game wasn't compressed, explaining its size.
- The game needs 8Mb of RAM instead of 4Mb to run properly.
- This version was built to test new German and French localizations for the Limited Edition of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
- There is an overdump for PAL version of Conker's Bad Fur Day at the end of the data.
|ocarina_proto.bin||File||2014-06-18 06:15||64 MB||da19ca4aac723c155d55ae371107b8462044e350|
- Forest of Illusion's original tweet
- The following are some links that have info on potentially related carts, but keep in mind no origin info (dumper, cart info) was provided for the release covered by this page (see above tweet).