The Revenge of the Smurfs (Mar 22, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Revenge of the Smurfs (Mar 22, 2002 prototype)|
|Download The Revenge of the Smurfs (Mar 22, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of The Revenge of the Smurfs for the Game Boy Advance.
- Early prototype. Alpha version.
- ROM Header is different. Game name is PITUFOS and the Game ID is AGB70. In the final, this was changed to "THE REVENGE" and "A7SP70" respectively.
- Boots to screen that displays the ROM header information as well as the build name and build date. The final boots to a IMPS trademark screen.
- No title screen or any other trademark screens in this build.
- Main menu is an extremely basic plain text screen with only an option to play a Normal Game and two Mini-Games.
- No opening cutscenes.
- No options menu.
- No music.
- HUD is slightly different. In this build there's a timer and a point system that was removed from the final.
- Level layout differences.
- Only some levels have been implemented.
|The Revenge of the Smurfs (Mar 22, 2002 prototype).gba||ROM file||2019-12-28 00:50:24||8 MB||ROM file.||447e1b55742f6ae7509bb219c22965618e654aa3|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)