Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix (Feb 17, 2005 prototype)
|Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix (Feb 17, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix (Feb 17, 2005 prototype) (info)|
An unreleased revision of Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix for the Sony PlayStation Portable.
Dated two days after the US release version and around three and a half months before the final EU builds. This build was used as a padding file in the PS2 version of "Shrek SuperSlam", another game with Shaba Games' involvement. Though the file is truncated after the first 885MB, the missing files found in both the build before and after this one match completely.
Thus, the version included as a download is a repaired image file with all missing sectors appended. It is playable in PPSSPP but needs some additional configuration to be playable on hardware. Navigate to the CFW settings and set the game boot to be executed from BOOT.BIN.
- This build features several lines of additional code made to memcard scripts regarding save/load functionality, which happen to fix an important issue present in the original release version. A bug that crashes the game, whenever the game tries to access the memory stick, outside of the original PSP hardware.
- The camera in both the player select menu as well as Create-A-Skater has been pointed upwards, making the skater's whole face visible.
Level Specific Changes
- When finishing the "Launch the boat" goal in Santa Cruz, a cutscene plays where the boat pilots off away from the pier and unfurls a net. When re-entering the level, the boat would remain in that state. The skater, however, can still grind the wires to launch the boat yet again, resulting in a cutscene where the boat steers off and clips into the one already in place. This revision fixes that, by reverting the boat into it's original state when re-entering the level.
- The "Power Up" goal text has been changed slightly, from ["Sticker slap switch to start pirate ship moving."] to ["Sticker slap the power boxes to start the pirate ship moving."].
- The unlock flags for both the "DJ" and "Southern Belle" skaters have been added into their "Skater found" scripts in Atlanta. In the release version they were missing and therefore the two skaters could not be unlocked through traditional methods.
- The Beaverhausen costume now shows up on your created skater in the final Australia mission.
- In the same mission, the construction workers in the initial release build are mistakenly in a burnt state from the start. This revision fixes this issue.
Enter these codes in the main options menu.
|Perfect rail/lip balance||tightrope|
|Unlock C.O.D. Soldier||dogtags|
|Unlock Nigel Beaverhausen||tigerthong|
|Unlock Paulie Ryan||spittle|
|Unlock Ped Group C||hate2love|
|Unlock Ped Group D||gumdrops|
|Unlock Ped Group F||bratpak|
|Unlock Ped Group G||evenmore|
|Unlock Phil Margera||tirejack|
|Unlock The Hand||hangloose|
|Unlock THPS1 Tony Hawk||birdman|
|Unlock all movies||playbill|
|Revision 0 (Feb 15, 2005) - Release version||Revision 1 (Feb 17, 2005)|
|Santa Cruz - "Launch the boat"|
|Santa Cruz - "Power up" Mission text|
Thanks to CB9001 for finding some previously unknown/undocumented cheat codes.