Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (May 16, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (May 16, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (May 16, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos for the PC.
- Fixed an issue with Mana Burn level 2 and 3 range.
- Fixed an issue with Divine Shield cooldown for level 2 and 3.
- Ensnare duration decreased.
- Slow duration increased.
- Slow spell effectiveness increased.
- Rejuvenation mana cost lowered.
- Bear form mana cost lowered.
- Bloodlust duration increased.
- Curse duration increased.
- Searing Arrow mana cost lowered.
- Searing Arrow damage increased.
- Siege units build time increased.
- Invisibility duration increased.
- Invisibility mana cost decreased.
- Force of Nature now makes (2, 3, or 4) treants.
- Blizzard cooldown decreased.
- Blizzard mana cost lowered.
- Shockwave mana cost lowered.
- Banshee food cost changed.
- Spell casting units costs lowered.
- Orc Burrows now have medium armor.
- Orc Burrow hit points increased.
- Ancient Protectors cost lowered.
- Ancient Protectors hit points increased.
- Peon units have fewer hit points.
- War Drums area of effect increased.
- Chain Lightning does less damage to primary target, greater damage to secondary targets.
- Frost Wyrm attack upgrade provides less damage.
- Frost Wyrm armor decreased.
- Wyvern attack upgrade provides less damage.
- Normal and Piercing attacks do more damage against Fortified armor type.
- Full size dragons do not sleep at night.
- Hero revive time capped.