Difference between revisions of "Worms Armageddon (Prototype)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "EPROM cartrdige" to "EPROM cartridge")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 11:19, May 5, 2022
|Worms Armageddon (Prototype)|
|Download Worms Armageddon (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Worms Armageddon for the Game Boy Color.
- Very early prototype, appears to be a simple test of gameplay mechanics.
- Boots straight into gameplay.
- Jumping is missing animation frames.
- Weapon name text is different.
- Game freezes when the player dies, particularly after drowning. It's also possible to end up on 0 health without dying, allowing the player to continue.
- There is no audio.
- There are no enemy Worms.
- Game header is "TITLENAME".
|Worms Armageddon (Prototype).gbc||ROM file||2019-12-22 20:43:38||1 MB||ROM file.||b0b14b13ec7cffb04efbf0dcdd93a2eea679ea0c|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to Hwd45; Zoda for researching this prototype!