Double Dragon II: The Revenge (sample)
From Hidden Palace
Revision as of 11:39, January 17, 2017 by Mathuser
|Double Dragon II: The Revenge (sample)|
|Download Double Dragon II: The Revenge (sample) (info)|
A sample cart for Double Dragon II: The Revenger for NES. Unlike most prototypes, it was housed inside a Famicom Disk System RAM adaptor.
- Some debug cheats are enabled. In game hold Select on the first controller then press the following buttons on controller one: A to skip current level, B kill all curent enemies and advance to next point, Up or Down to kill one nearest enemy at front or back side.
- The “HVC-TK22EPROM-01” on inner board matches outer label; there are TECHNOS JAPAN labeled program & character EPROMS.
- The title screen shows “Sample Version / 1989 Technos Japan Corp.”
- There are infinite lives. The counter goes down like normal but when it reaches 0 the game won't end after dying.
- The screen after the start screen says “Double Dragon” without the “II”.
- The helicopter doesn’t shoot at you (Easy) (unconfirmed).
- The fortress tank doesn’t vent steam at you (unconfirmed).
- Antagonists become progressively tougher (unconfirmed).
- There are no disappearing platforms or falling fire on “Easy,” likewise with “Medium” (unconfirmed).
- “Difficult” has fast disappearing platforms (unconfirmed).
- The wheels move faster on “Difficult than “Medium” (unconfirmed).
- No spikes fly up in the wheel room on “Easy” (unconfirmed).