Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (Prototype)|
|Download Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups (Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
An early prototype of Barbie: Groom and Glam Pups for Nintendo DS.
- On the game's description, the publisher is listed as Manifest Games instead of THQ.
- No developer/publisher/licenser screens are displayed. They can be found unused, though the only ones that are not placeholders are the "Licensed by Nintendo" screen and the logo for Hijinx Studios.
- Based on this logo alone, this build predates the merger between this company and Manifest Games to create Game Machine Studios.
- Game was titled "Barbie: Best In Show" at this point of development.
- Game goes straight to the Boutique Menu upon selecting START.
- Barbie is depicted in the menus in a more cartoonish fashion instead of a 3D render.
- The menu backgrounds are different.
- All modes except for Boutique and Training have not been implemented yet.
- Contains leftover data from Busy Scissors, another game by Hijinx Studios/Game Machine Studios.