Unreleased Game Boy Color game from the now defunct developer Karma Studios.
- The game was originally scheduled to be published by Project 2 Interactive, but was picked up Midas Interactive after Project 2 Interactive went bankrupt.
- All images shown here were taken from the developer's now defunct website.
- This game was initially scheduled to be released Dec 1st 2000, but suffered multiple delays until being quietly canceled in 2003.
- A fully completed(Albeit bugged; see TCRF article for more details.) version of the game was found in 2020 among a collection of leaked Nintendo approved roms.
The game displays a screen with a password when the player beats a world. The passwords are located at $0799C7 in ROM (PC address).
- SANDY = W1 cleared (13 01 0E 04 19 in ROM)
- CHEEZ = W2 cleared (03 08 05 05 1A)
- CREAM = W3 cleared (03 12 05 01 0D)
- CLEAR = Credits (W4 cleared?) (03 0C 05 01 12)
- HAPPY = Credits (08 01 10 10 19)
- FUNKY = Credits (06 15 0E 0B 19)
Note: the bold ones are never presented to the player.
IGN, Nesworld, and Archive.org for providing the little bit of information that's available on this game.