Clay Fighter (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Clay Fighter (Prototype)|
|Download Clay Fighter (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Clay Fighter for the SNES.
- Late prototype.
- Title name in the header was changed. In the prototype it says " s Çè8ighters *wink*".
- Boots to "This Game Pak Is Not Designed For Your Super Famicom or Super NES. -Interplay-". Set the region code header byte 0xFFD9 to 0x02 to bypass this.
|Clay Fighter (Prototype).smc||ROM file||2018-01-02 04:00:00||2 MB||ROM file.||165f9d9b8a2ef52f5953bcc3638338a2c9d27c16|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)