Crash 'n' Burn (Aug 31, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crash 'n' Burn (Aug 31, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Crash 'n' Burn (Aug 31, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Crash 'n' Burn (Aug 31, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Crash 'n' Burn for the Xbox.
- Cheats menu is available
- Map description uses a different layout
- Shop does not work
- When a vehicle wrecks, the UI does not show the name of the driver.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Crash 'n' Burn
- Maker ID and Product Number: ES-20
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 831b24124579a08685e17e25b147876f
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Crash N Burn for preview only.bin||File||2021-03-27 15:05:08||525.81 MB||c086f907f7edbcc822144d01086678dd4f2b9c2d|
|Xbox - Crash N Burn for preview only.cue||File||2021-03-27 15:03:36||102 bytes||03335ab3a3546d98e851ada0ba856007a28b7c4d|
|Xbox - Crash N Burn for preview only.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:13:49||3.43 MB||b976e60027cfa9fc2e00c3c1607946d3b81c4089|
A huge thanks to ehw and Sazpaimon for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)