Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors (Prototype B)
|Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors (Prototype B)|
|Download Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors (Prototype B) (info)|
A prototype of Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors for the Game Boy Advance.
- Different trademark screen.
- Boots to an Atari logo rather than a Bandai logo.
- Most modes on the main menu have the word MODE appended to them in this build.
- MUSEUM is activated in the options menu at the start.
- Pressing START while in the OPTIONS menu activates a small, untranslated debugging menu.
- Different background on the ranking screens.
- Krillin unlocked from the start in Story mode. Characters that are still locked are using the Dragon Ball Z icon in this build while they use a ? icon in the final.
|Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors (Prototype B).gba||ROM file||2019-12-29 20:06:20||16 MB||ROM file.||c6cc7bf80a7d92d2be20e14074a1b163016cb0b6|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!