|Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Apr 24, 1990)
||Apr 24, 1990
||PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE Michael Jackson's Moonwalker PROPERTY OF SEGA OF AMERICA, INC. DATE CODE 4-24-90
||Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
|| Sega Mega Drive
||US Jul 23, 1990|
||JP Aug 25, 1990|
US Aug 1990
EU Sep 1990
A prototype of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for the Sega Mega Drive.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Contains "Thriller" instead of "Another Part of Me" on Stage 3.
- Different last boss.
- Music uses different drum samples and is arranged slightly different in comparison to the final.
- Stage select is activated by default.
- There is no "PAUSE" text when pausing the game.
- There are no demos after the title screen. The game will go into the main menu instead.
- Uses the ROM header from Kujaku Ou 2 (Mystic Defender).