Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype)|
|Download Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
The Cutting Room Floor research
A prototype of Mike Ditka's Big Play Football for the NES.
- Unreleased US port of Quarter Back Scramble. The game was first announced in Nintendo Power and was featured in the magazine in software lists for about a year. Accolade decided to publish and rebrand the game in the west. However the game was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- A prototype was found and discovered but never dumped and released, only sold through reproduction cartridges.
|Mike Ditka's Big Play Football (Prototype).nes||ROM file||2002-09-11 21:39:38||256 KB||ROM file.||d49a82faf1c80a6442c2f82779ed829941ef256f|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)