|Ratchet & Clank (Sep 9, 2002 prototype)
||Sep 9, 2002
||Released, redump needed
|File release date
||July 14, 2020
||Ratchet & Clank
|| PlayStation 2
||JP Nov 13, 2002|
EU Oct 6, 2002
US Oct 1, 2002
||JP Dec 3, 2002|
US Nov 4, 2002
EU Nov 8, 2002
A review build of Ratchet & Clank for the Sony PlayStation 2.
- Modified from the original ISO to bypass dongle protection.
- Main menu is different.
- Some levels use the wrong soundtracks.
- Debug menu can be unlocked with the button combo at the pause menu: Up Down Up Down Left Right Left Right Square, then unpausing, and pressing R3 in-game.
- The final level isn't in the game by this point (Veldin II).
- HUD Text appears to be different.
- A few NG+/Challenge Mode related menus, which go unused in this build, are in their earlier stages.
Thanks to Foas, isaki, and DRW for assisting in purchasing this build and allowing the release to be possible.