|Download Segapede (Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A pitch demo for an original Mega Drive game by Craig Stitt
- Original concept was pitched on September 21, 1993 to Sega sometime after work on Sonic Spinball had finished. The project was revised and approved for "first playable" status in November 22, 1993.
- Game was eventually cancelled sometime after mid 1994 due to the need of having staff on other projects.
- Game ROM is from 1994, possibly just before the game was cancelled.
- Game consists of 1 level with music and sound done by Howard Drossin.
- Game's first level uses level art from Hidden Palace Zone, a cut level from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Mega Drive.
- Pressing start resets the game.
|Segapede (Prototype).bin||Sega Mega Drive ROM Image||453.6 KB||3452959175fa7631af01e8821cb8b8410f5fbb79|
00000100 00000110 00000120 00000130 00000140 00000150 00000160 00000170 00000180 00000190 000001a0 000001b0 000001c0 000001d0 000001e0 000001f0