Streak Hoverboard Racing (Apr 28, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Streak Hoverboard Racing (Apr 28, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Streak Hoverboard Racing (Apr 28, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Streak Hoverboard Racing (Apr 28, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Streak Hoverboard Racing for the PlayStation.
- No opening logos, etc. Goes straight to the main menu.
- No Freestyle option in the main menu
- Choosing New Game does not give the options of Tutorial and Join the Circuit
- Riders have no portraits. It's also a simple list with no stats.
- After choosing the character, it's a menu to select the type of race, which track, how many laps, etc.
- Loading screen is simply black.
- The display during the race is different
- No countdown or indicator for the race beginning
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Streak 980428 Preview.img||File||2020-12-14 11:25:26||184.86 MB||4db166a90447c4831abc194410e4c2f7fd7be4a9|
|PSX - Streak 980428 Preview.cue||File||2020-12-14 11:19:26||247 bytes||98a5f7692ce4cddd395efaaa5b0c7b7acc674586|
|PSX - Streak 980428 Preview.ccd||File||2020-12-14 11:19:26||1.5 KB||e62b2ca7a5891678ea8293c610710e909ff6d573|
|PSX - Streak 980428 Preview.sub||File||2020-12-14 11:25:48||7.55 MB||01754aabf1337c10fc83c6d9e326da2230ab6af7|
|PSX - Streak 980428 Preview.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:15:23||1.27 MB||56d1292924b4a2af41f701132858dc71c7a8ffc9|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)