Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Oct 11, 1993 prototype)
(Redirected from Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Prototype B))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Oct 11, 1993 prototype)|
|Download Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Oct 11, 1993 prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers for the Sega Mega Drive.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Late prototype.
- Header changes:
- Publisher code is T-10 in this build, T-48 in the final.
- Serial number is GM T-101026-00 in this build, GM T-048346-00 in the final.
- Build date is Oct 11, 1993 according to the header.
- UE region in this build, UEJ in the final.
- Boots up to the SEGA logo where the intro animation plays. This was changed so that the game boots up to the Time Warner trademark screen with the same animation being played instead.
- TecMagik trademark screen is missing the "Manufactured for play on the Sega Genesis System" as seen in the final build. The screen doesn't last as long in this build.
- An additional trademark screen for Alexandria Incorporated is featured in this build. This was removed for the final build.
- The "Licensed by SEGA Enterprises" is featured on the title screen in this build. This was removed for the final build.
- The Difficulty is set to 51% by default in this build, where it's set to 82% by default in the final build.
- Minor level layout changes.
|Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Prototype B).md||ROM file||2021-05-04 22:48:27||2 MB||ROM file.||4982f904fa9a6f42695ab91d40ac283d651d19e3|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!