Bloody Roar 4 (Jul 15, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bloody Roar 4 (Jul 15, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Bloody Roar 4 (Jul 15, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Bloody Roar 4 (Jul 15, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Bloody Roar 4 for the PlayStation 2.
- Missing logos at the start
- Differently arranged character selection screen
- Many UI Differences
- Different or missing sound effects
- Different camera angles
- Has debugging information that is shown by pressing L1 and can be expanded by pressing either the Up, Right or Down Button
- Different transformation effect
- Missing voice acting
- Has 5 dummy files of the Renderware Graphics SDK instead of just a single one compared to the final version
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
Versus = Debug Menu (by punk7890)
|PS2 - Bloody Roar 4 Preview.iso||File||2020-05-11 07:41:54||1.37 GB||6566830205b71f0f8096119c0089e46180e3a653|
|PS2 - Bloody Roar 4 Preview.dvd||File||2020-05-11 06:57:56||33 bytes||f047e44ae5138343d72127c61b1a38ddbdb1c03f|
|PS2 - Bloody Roar 4 Preview.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:37:52||1.25 MB||1386ddafc5c4aa6888c64833df2b5ef1ef4d1b59|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)