|Castlevania: Resurrection (Nov 5, 1999 prototype)
||Nov 5, 1999
||Castlevania Resurrection - E3 Pre-Demo
|File release date
||April 27, 2021
||Cannot Load Corridor #20 Castlevania Resurrection 11/5/99 1/1 KCEA
A prototype of the canceled "Castlevania: Resurrection" for the Sega Dreamcast.
The download pack includes, to read the "README":
- GDI_ORIGINAL : Original GD-R dump in Raw format (BBA method).
- GDI_ODES : 33 MB miniaturized GDI for use with GDEMU, USB-GDROM, MODE or emulators. Creation and addition of a 0GDTEX.PVR image for the menus.
- CRDC-CDR.CDI : CDI image to burn onto a 700 MB / 80 min CD-R. Data padded on the outside of the drive for better performance. Burn with DiscJuggler or ImgBurn with the DJ plugin.
- CRDC-NOPAD.CDI : Small CDI image of 113 MB for use with GDEMU, USB-GDROM, MODE or emulators. No padding added. Try burning this version if your DC has difficulty loading the top version from a CD-R.
- All the people (dev, composer ect) involved in this project that never saw the light of day.
- The owner of the prototype for placing his trust in me by entrusting me with the GDI.
- SiZiOUS and jc for exploring the game files.
- Darcagn for modifying the game to run with a CD on a normal Dreamcast.
Original release post on SEGA Dreamcast Info Games Preservation.