Disney-Pixar Ratatouille (Jan 18, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Disney-Pixar Ratatouille (Jan 18, 2006 prototype)|
|Download Disney-Pixar Ratatouille (Jan 18, 2006 prototype) (info)|
|Download Disney-Pixar Ratatouille (Jan 18, 2006 prototype) from external mirror|
A very, very early prototype of Ratatouille for the Nintendo GameCube.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Developed by Heavy Iron Studios and uses the same engine as their previous SpongeBob SquarePants, The Incredibles and Scooby-Doo titles.
- The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the final game use Heavy Iron's more recent engine, while the GameCube version (as well as PlayStation 2, Xbox, Wii and Windows versions) were developed by Asobo Studios.
- In order for the game to run in Dolphin without any texture issues, MEM1 needs to be specifically set to 33MB.
- Multiple builds of the game executable (albeit in ELF form) are included.
- Estimated build date is January 18, 2006 based on a timestamp stored inside of MAIN.DOL.
- Based on text present throughout the game files, this appears to be the first playable build.
- FP01 (Les Rooftops) and FP02 (Le Kitchen) are the only playable levels.
- Data exists for extra levels, but they are not playable due to not being packed into HIP/HOP archives.
- Nothing resembles anything used in the final game.