Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Feb 6, 2001 prototype)
|Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Feb 6, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Feb 6, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (Feb 6, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Gauntlet: Dark Legacy for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC demo build dated a month and a half before the final.
- "DEMO:0.137" is written at the top-right of the screen at all times.
- A debug menu (accessible by pressing Select) can be enabled with this code:
- The full game can be accessed by hex editing the SLUS_000.47 file, changing byte 0x106188 from 01 to 00.
- With the full game enabled, hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + X to open a model/animation/texture/sound viewer, and hold L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + triangle to view debug stats.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Gauntlet Dark Legacy 2-6-01 v0.137 Demo.bin||File||2020-10-27 09:31:00||666.3 MB||fe23d8ab8097288bcf9a5dd188fa2d63382d6767|
|PS2 - Gauntlet Dark Legacy 2-6-01 v0.137 Demo.cue||File||2020-10-27 09:31:01||111 bytes||56d85d5fcc2aeb98d98a77598c6aa7fa1c89ff80|
|PS2 - Gauntlet Dark Legacy 2-6-01 v0.137 Demo.jpeg||File||2020-10-27 20:45:25||929.1 KB||49655bdd23a82046e47629756e12e95a59879d64|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
Also, thanks to HeyThereCoffeee for information on how to unlock the full game and debugging tools!