Kick Off 3: European Challenge (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:08, May 4, 2022 by Sazpaimon (Text replacement - "EPROM cartrdige" to "EPROM cartridge")
|Kick Off 3: European Challenge (Prototype)|
|Download Kick Off 3: European Challenge (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Kick Off 3: European Challenge for the Sega Mega Drive.
- Early prototype.
- Header changes:
- publisher code is T-150 in this build, T-23 for the final.
- Release date is 1994.APR in this build, 1994.SEP in the final.
- International and domestic title names are "KICKOFF 3" in this build, "KICKOFF 3 EURO CHALLENGE" for the final.
- Serial number is GM T-150016-00 in this build, GM T-23086-50 in the final.
- Different SEGA logo. In this build, the logo has a gradiant. In the final, it's a flash dark blue color.
- Completely different opening and trademark screens, with different music.
- Different main menu.
- Field is using a darker green palette. Crowd graphics are different.
- HUD is different, more simplistic in this build.
- Different music and sound effects.
|Kick Off 3 - European Challenge (Prototype).md||ROM file||2021-05-04 23:44:24||1 MB||ROM file.||e0fb2c97613e3b49a23a3a3feb5f73caeff30bd3|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!