Scarface: The World Is Yours (Apr 20, 2006 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Scarface: The World Is Yours (Apr 20, 2006 prototype)|
|Download Scarface: The World Is Yours (Apr 20, 2006 prototype) (info)|
|Download Scarface: The World Is Yours (Apr 20, 2006 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Scarface: The World Is Yours for the Microsoft Xbox.
- This build was successfully pieced back together from dumps of three Xbox Debug Kits that happened to have the same deleted build on them.
- Built about three and a half months before the first available final build.
- Boots straight into a level select.
- Selecting The Diaz Brothers from the level select will spawn Tony into an empty map. You must load the previous mission and progress normally to bypass the bug.
- The game's opening FMV is very different. It just consists of assorted clips from the movie.
- Load times are very slow. It takes about two minutes to load into the first level.
- Random crashes may occur during normal mission progression.
- Some strings still refer to PS2 controls.
- A debug menu can be accessed while the game is paused.