Earthworm Jim (Jul 28, 1994 prototype)
From Hidden Palace
|Earthworm Jim (Jul 28, 1994 prototype)|
|Download Earthworm Jim (Jul 28, 1994 prototype) (info)|
A late prototype of Earthworm Jim for the Sega Mega Drive.
- The main boss in "New Junk City" can cause a glitch where the boss becomes invincible to crates.
- In "What the Heck?", there is an extra hook in the ground in the area where Jim must rise the gates (with the lawyer). This was removed from the final.
- In "What the Heck?", Evil the Cat can be triggered multiple times in the same level if you revisit the area he spawns. This was changed so that he doesn't reappear if you revisit the area.
- In "Level 5", they removed some additional health pickups after the second conveyor belt. The second hook's hit box is also not positioned properly. A Continue is missing before the boss.
- In "Intestinal Distress", Doc Duodenum can be killed with one hit with the Plasma Gun.
- This prototype has been watermarked for GameFan magazine.
- To access the Cheat Menu, pause the game and enter A+LEFT, B, B, A, A, B, B, A.