Redline F-1 Racer (Prototype)
From Hidden Palace
|Redline F-1 Racer (Prototype)|
|Download Redline F-1 Racer (Prototype) (info)|
A late localization prototype of Redline F-1 Racer (also known as Aguri Suzuki F-1 Super Driving) for the SNES.
- The ROM Header reads "REDLINE F1 RACER" in this prototype, whereas the final uses "REDLINE F-1 RACER".
- The ROM contains fragments of the Japanese version of Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen in areas that would be used for padding in the final.
- In the options screen, the "Controller Select" is referred to as "Joypad Select" in the prototype.
- In the options screen, the "Monaural" setting is referred to as "Mono" in the prototype.
- The prototype uses an image of a Super Famicom controller rather than the SNES controller.