2Xtreme (Aug 29, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|2Xtreme (Aug 29, 1996 prototype)|
|Download 2Xtreme (Aug 29, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download 2Xtreme (Aug 29, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of 2Xtreme for the PlayStation.
- Instead of an FMV after the Playstation logo, a loading screen appears, on which an animation of a skateboarder appears shortly after.
- Then, it goes straight to the title screen; no intro FMVs.
- Different pre-race loading screen
- When you exit a race, the current screen image lingers as it's loading.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - 2Xtreme 8-29-95 Preview.img||File||2020-12-12 02:02:45||442.68 MB||7b56df77235855ddec5eacc32c0482439c99d5cc|
|PSX - 2Xtreme 8-29-95 Preview.cue||File||2020-12-12 01:51:34||366 bytes||3db44c26072aa8c8718a977e47e61a92fe20eb1e|
|PSX - 2Xtreme 8-29-95 Preview.ccd||File||2020-12-12 01:51:34||2.1 KB||c3eff84d40e89434d15f79dceba9c10b68c6ef6f|
|PSX - 2Xtreme 8-29-95 Preview.sub||File||2020-12-12 02:24:03||18.07 MB||860e094e1f1e7c1fc38c9ee2b931492743dddf9b|
|PSX - 2Xtreme 8-29-95 Preview.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:43||1.07 MB||f7c1d67063b91ce17884d4ad62e5282469a9a77d|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)