|3D Pinball: Space Cadet (May 12, 1995 prototype)
||May 12, 1995 16:36:21
||Windows 95 Plus! 4.40.106
||Pirates With Attitudes
||Unknown, probably CD or CD-R.
||3D Pinball: Space Cadet
||US Aug 24, 1995|
JP Nov 23, 1995
An early prototype of 3D Pinball: Space Cadet.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- The table is "Maelstrom" (by graphics) or "Test Table" (by data). The game is simply "3D Pinball".
- About box says "3D-Pinball for Windows - Version 0.91"
- Uses placeholder music and sounds.
- This early build is very buggy, some of the bugs have been mentioned in the TCRF article.
- As in previous builds, the Edit Pinball Components dialog can be opened by editing the resources of PINBALL.EXE to add a new menu item with ID 0x197 (decimal 407).
Thanks to BetaArchive for saving the Windows 95! Plus build, and Overdoze and his source for finding it from the ether and uploading it there.