Aero Elite: Combat Academy (Dec 12, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aero Elite: Combat Academy (Dec 12, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Aero Elite: Combat Academy (Dec 12, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Aero Elite: Combat Academy (Dec 12, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Aero Elite: Combat Academy for the PlayStation 2.
- An NTSC review build and localisation prototype dated a month before the final NTSC-U build, but nearly seven months after the final NTSC-J build.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Aero Elite 12-12-02 for review.bin||File||2020-10-22 09:10:25||1.42 GB||48dad14735bf713917cd351e6be391a74b4e4991|
|PS2 - Aero Elite 12-12-02 for review.cue||File||2020-10-22 09:10:26||102 bytes||6a0cc62a820b8a66ce72108c72c232767b71a8b5|
|PS2 - Aero Elite 12-12-02 for review.jpeg||File||2020-10-24 13:17:26||1.02 MB||821ab61e5caeae4914a8da63167a321bcfefdf5d|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)