Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (Aug 8, 1994 prototype)
From Hidden Palace
|Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (Aug 8, 1994 prototype)|
|Download Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (Aug 8, 1994 prototype) (info)|
A late prototype of Aero the Acro-Bat 2 for the SNES.
- Aug 8, 1994 is most likely the master date for the cart and not a build date.
- The copyright information when starting the game is altered slightly in comparison to the retail version.
- In the staff credits, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT is EXECUTIVE PRODUCER in the prototype.
- An additional credit for "H M R" appears after Debra Siller's credit in the staff credits. This was removed in the retail version.
- The prototype says "Licensed by Nintendo of America" while the retail version says just "Licensed by Nintendo".
- The ROM has been fingerprinted as indicated by a changed byte at 0x7FD6. This is the same finger print ID as seen in The Death and Return of Superman (Aug 8, 1994 build).
Special thanks to Baker64 for this release!