|Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (Aug 8, 1994 prototype)
||Aug 8, 1994
|File release date
||June 22, 2019
||8-8-94 SUNSOFT (SNES) CATHY JUBY PROPERTY OF SUNSOFT OF AMERICA ROMS ARE ENCODED TO ITS USER PLEASE RETURN AFTER VIEWING **THIS SIDE TOWARDS BACK ** Aero The Acro-Bat 2 (back) THIS SIDE TOWARDS YOU PLEASE DO NOT TAMPER WITH CELLOPHANE WRAP
||Aero the Acro-Bat 2
||US Nov 94|
A late prototype of Aero the Acro-Bat 2 for the SNES.
- Aug 8, 1994 is most likely the master date for the cart and not a build date.
- The copyright information when starting the game is altered slightly in comparison to the retail version.
- In the staff credits, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT is EXECUTIVE PRODUCER in the prototype.
- An additional credit for "H M R" appears after Debra Siller's credit in the staff credits. This was removed in the retail version.
- The prototype says "Licensed by Nintendo of America" while the retail version says just "Licensed by Nintendo".
- The ROM has been fingerprinted as indicated by a changed byte at 0x7FD6. This is the same finger print ID as seen in The Death and Return of Superman (Aug 8, 1994 build).
Special thanks to Baker64 for this release!