Aftershock (May 3, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aftershock (May 3, 1995 prototype)|
|Download Aftershock (May 3, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Aftershock (May 3, 1995 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Aftershock for the PlayStation.
- Released as "Strike Point".
- Does not work on emulators, but works on hardware. This is due to license.dat being missing from the disc. A repackaged version is also included that will work in emulators as well.
- There is an instructions screen for controls at the start.
- The player controls a flying vehicle in a 3D environment.
- Level select is available
- There is no sound (in-game, at least)
- Very few mentions of this game in print material
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: No (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Aftershock 4-05-95 E3 Version.img||File||2020-12-12 04:19:44||5.55 MB||cac60242c60c7d58b9a575c9f7997ee6a230cc74|
|PSX - Aftershock 4-05-95 E3 Version.cue||File||2020-12-12 04:19:38||99 bytes||11ab75e511c3f465af3659c116bff156db3051a1|
|PSX - Aftershock 4-05-95 E3 Version.ccd||File||2020-12-12 04:19:38||1.1 KB||3919ef6fc4c70c3a3b059fb92070f085848d2df7|
|PSX - Aftershock 4-05-95 E3 Version.sub||File||2020-12-12 04:19:46||231.9 KB||46cf0fe0615b5e062398b0248502a7a62b3f675f|
|PSX - Aftershock 4-05-95 E3 Version.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:46||944.6 KB||b8a9c6beebc1b6ab5f22d7091e1ebf6461d8b4db|
A huge thanks to Zoda-Y13 for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)