Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (Feb 1, 2001 Debug)
|Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (Feb 1, 2001 Debug)|
|Download Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (Feb 1, 2001 Debug) (info)|
This is a Debug version of the game compiled on Febuary 1st 2001. It features a frame counter, faster splash screens, and several debug features.
Splash screens appear for only a few frames, and two have compile information on them
- Start game: skip name entry and opening cinematic.
- Intermediate game: As above, start in Erromon
- B: skip
- Start: Camera menu
- L+Start: Big debug menu
- L+DpadL: load less map chunks
- R+DpadR: mark map objects with intangible boulder
- R+Start: Toggle debug message queue
- Z+A+Start: smaller debug menu
- C-UP: cycle performance statistics
Smaller Debug Menu:
- Teleport: takes you to some select locations
- Actor: changes player into guard or very fast chicken.
- Combat: Shuffled battle encounter
- Combat Arena Random Test: Above, but select the stage
- Combat Arena Enemy Test: 1v1 an enemy in a selected stage
Big Debug Menu: Many functions are dummied out, except for those listed below:
- All Game states: View and change every event flag
- game state cheats: toggle the states for certain or all game objects.
- Add Party Members: add a member to your party
- clear everything out of Inventory: removes all items not equipped on party.
- load only the inventory from a saved game: displays credits over gameplay instead.
- toggle game settings: toggles switches, which do not seem to be implemented.
- toggle monster attack: monsters will not initiate combat.
- turn off everything but teleporters: disables all game objects that don't move player
- Access database: menu with every item in game. pressing A adds that item to inventory.
- hunt for reference objects: teleports the player every few seconds to each of the objects on the map. Enemies will not fight you while this happens.