AirBlade (Nov 8, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AirBlade (Nov 8, 2001 prototype)|
|Download AirBlade (Nov 8, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download AirBlade (Nov 8, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of AirBlade for the PlayStation 2.
- Localisation prototype from a week before the NTSC-U final.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Airblade 11-8.bin||File||2020-10-22 09:29:19||1.53 GB||771ced03543a4545c4c4818c3638e03d63492a09|
|PS2 - Airblade 11-8.cue||File||2020-10-22 09:29:19||85 bytes||efe0ad91f125d053fff94914f5c7dd7d06db26a9|
|PS2 - Airblade 11-8.jpeg||File||2020-10-24 13:17:31||1.17 MB||cc7ebfb423966ccb52856028b122a050a9556373|
A huge thanks to Hwd45 for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)