Air Zonk (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Air Zonk (Prototype)|
|Download Air Zonk (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Air Zonk for the TurboGrafx-16.
- Japanese prototype.
- Missing trademark information at start up.
- Titlescreen lacks the "PUSH RUN BUTTON" as seen in the final.
- Prototype says "PANKIC", final says "PUNKIC".
- Font during the character introduction sequences is slightly gray in this build. Text is off center.
- Different palettes.
- When you press start at the title screen, the game goes to the friend selection screen. In the final, it goes to a "Configuration" screen instead.
- Stage 1 is "POCKN STADIUM" in this build while the final is "AQUA BASE".
- Music keeps playing even if paused.
- Stages can be skipped by pressing SELECT while paused.
- Level layout differences.
|Air Zonk (Prototype).pce||ROM file||2021-05-07 02:34:28||512 KB||ROM file.||eb2a75daab0c22a397d448c2daa8a52aac3fb612|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)