Aliens (Jan 22, 2004 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aliens (Jan 22, 2004 prototype)|
|Download Aliens (Jan 22, 2004 prototype) (info)|
|Download Aliens (Jan 22, 2004 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Aliens for the PlayStation 2.
- Tech demo for Aliens: Earth Assault pitch
- Uses the "Onslaught" technology that was being developed by Climax to show thousands of high-quality characters at once
- Game isn't "playable", you can press buttons to spawn more objects on the screen or use a free camera.
- There are two "scenarios"/"levels" that you can switch around to test objects.
- Created by Climax Solent (UK)
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Aliens Demo.img||File||2020-06-17 17:51:40||14.33 MB||f79f8e90abab338c09e37a2105a8bbdf21be0568|
|PS2 - Aliens Demo.cue||File||2020-06-17 17:51:17||81 bytes||ce2adf687963e92650add2b117cd2063503e8304|
|PS2 - Aliens Demo.ccd||File||2020-06-17 17:51:16||770 bytes||0c836ad6b89fb73b7c235a2ebbf8cdc9642e08d3|
|PS2 - Aliens Demo.sub||File||2020-06-17 17:51:41||598.8 KB||5b963e97cadd067c6c4cd39c84a8b48aab5f9f40|
|PS2 - Aliens Demo.jpeg||File||2020-06-19 22:47:57||1.16 MB||393a149f8eb28065f01034a005eaf4e7653ce3dd|
A huge thanks to ehw for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)