America's Army: Rise of a Soldier (Sep 9, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|America's Army: Rise of a Soldier (Sep 9, 2005 prototype)|
|Download America's Army: Rise of a Soldier (Sep 9, 2005 prototype) (info)|
A late prototype of America's Army: Rise of a Soldier for the Microsoft Xbox.
- Built about a month before the first available final build.
- Some sound files were missing in the original release of this build and had to be added back in after datamining the XDK drive.
- The build is unplayable. It will crash on an assert upon selecting the first level in Career Mode.
- Game logo is smaller on the legal screen.
- A different variant of the Secret Level logo is used.
- Game logo is not centered on the title screen.
- The Development Diary videos open with the game's ESRB rating instead of the Ubisoft logo.