Arctic Thunder (Aug 10, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arctic Thunder (Aug 10, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Arctic Thunder (Aug 10, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Arctic Thunder (Aug 10, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Arctic Thunder for the PlayStation 2.
- Built just a day before the US final.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Arctic Thunder 8-10-01.bin||File||2020-06-01 18:13:25||690.35 MB||459682dea64e727b3cc1560fba671fe79686d573|
|PS2 - Arctic Thunder 8-10-01.cue||File||2020-06-01 17:50:44||94 bytes||420e821ed9cef0661ca958e19a81300b72772c8e|
|PS2 - Arctic Thunder 8-10-01.jpeg||File||2020-06-03 14:43:44||1.32 MB||c48e172e5a118a6f6b70664593c148a360601c18|
A huge thanks to GopherGirl, Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)