Assault Rigs (Oct 10, 1995 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Assault Rigs (Oct 10, 1995 prototype)|
|Download Assault Rigs (Oct 10, 1995 prototype) (info)|
|Download Assault Rigs (Oct 10, 1995 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Assault Rigs for the PlayStation.
- Compiled 12 days after the initial US retail version, and is an EU localization intermediate prototype.
- WIll not run with CCD file (in Mednafen, at least).
- The little logo before the "Dolby Digital" info screen doesn't appear. It skip straight from the anti-piracy warning message to the aforementioned screen.
- Different loading screen (including bar)
- Similarly, the "Press X to start" on the loading screen is different
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Assault Rigs Beta.img||File||2020-12-12 06:17:39||615.12 MB||ce196b91be5d00be05cb341b36de5989e6be3840|
|PSX - Assault Rigs Beta.cue||File||2020-12-12 06:06:22||870 bytes||3b2ee957dd4280a5cb4c2c1c51ddae6cd372b6b6|
|PSX - Assault Rigs Beta.ccd||File||2020-12-12 06:06:22||3.5 KB||f566cedb2bf473f5d8d39e8eecda294c4387d7d9|
|PSX - Assault Rigs Beta.sub||File||2020-12-12 06:18:26||25.11 MB||a45bf995f1fae7bceaba6c3c1c14dd34d54123f1|
|PSX - Assault Rigs Beta.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:50||992 KB||9e556201fffed9c60c3b1020c507b87915e1b17d|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!