Asterix & Obelix XXL (Prototype B)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Asterix & Obelix XXL (Prototype B)|
|Download Asterix & Obelix XXL (Prototype B) (info)|
A prototype of Asterix & Obelix XXL for the Game Boy Advance.
- Early prototype.
- No title screen or intro sequence after choosing a language. Instead, the game boots right into the first level.
- No music or sound.
- No HUD in game.
- You can sometimes view enemies and objects through geometry, this was fixed for the final.
- Game can't be paused.
|Asterix & Obelix XXL (Prototype B).gba||ROM file||2019-12-29 18:25:06||16 MB||ROM file.||1d0d3b061c9c908abf2cea2c5f9f76dd9c44b7e9|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)