Auto Destruct (Oct 15, 1997 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Auto Destruct (Oct 15, 1997 prototype)|
|Download Auto Destruct (Oct 15, 1997 prototype) (info)|
|Download Auto Destruct (Oct 15, 1997 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Auto Destruct for the PlayStation.
- Difference in the startup title logo and disclaimer
- Slight difference in the main menu, including the selection sound
- Voice during the mission briefing sounds slightly different as well
- No in-game differences noticed
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Auto Destruct 10-22-97.img||File||2020-12-16 09:19:09||323.4 MB||4126c07c0230182094ea4033e82090cfbf2a6f4a|
|PSX - Auto Destruct 10-22-97.cue||File||2020-12-16 09:07:47||248 bytes||220e08ad41c93e5ef0ee6e8f1a2789990cca2f58|
|PSX - Auto Destruct 10-22-97.ccd||File||2020-12-16 09:07:47||1.5 KB||2de6a493af1a76f679b4107843b484edd1ebb2d8|
|PSX - Auto Destruct 10-22-97.sub||File||2020-12-16 09:19:42||13.2 MB||f9287023f55fb0c63bab7a52cdc053a59d3e4a84|
|PSX - Auto Destruct 10-22-97.jpeg||File||2020-12-15 22:57:55||810.6 KB||4e1f376d46f574fb71136db384f86f3e855a723d|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)