Back to Stone (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Back to Stone (Prototype)|
|Download Back to Stone (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Back to Stone for the Game Boy Advance.
- Early prototype.
- Game boots to rotating colors. After several seconds, the game boots into the language selector like the final European version.
- Language selector is different. In this build, the game includes the Deutsch language which was removed from the list and defaults to the French option. The background is black in this build while the final uses a white background instead, utilizing a different font for the menu itself.
- Missing health and safety screen, missing Graffiti Entertainment trademark screen. Boots right to the title screen.
- Slightly different title screen. Title screen has a press start button while the final build boots to a small main menu on the title screen.
- Opening cutscene is missing.
- Pressing starts loads up a save selector.
- Missing prisoners at the beginning of the level.
- Pressing SELECT brings up a debugger.
- Game crashes after the first room.
|Back to Stone (Prototype).gba||ROM file||2019-12-26 20:32:04||4 MB||ROM file.||db8ff75f9bb1cf4afcc9c23f4f6a5adb93a900df|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)