Backstreet Billiards (Sep 7, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Backstreet Billiards (Sep 7, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Backstreet Billiards (Sep 7, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Backstreet Billiards (Sep 7, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Backstreet Billiards for the PlayStation.
- Compiled a little over 3 weeks before retail, but is after the initial Japanese version. Likely a review intermediate.
- There is usually a message on the main menu about pressing X to select and Triangle to cancel, that's absent here.
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Backstreet Billiards 98-9-7.img||File||2020-12-12 06:44:12||435.41 MB||75dbd713c49c35e539a59a11e12ac9fcee9e9a9a|
|PSX - Backstreet Billiards 98-9-7.cue||File||2020-12-12 06:37:55||97 bytes||e7ca82b813cfaed804d3a05d5668ca6ff0a5e823|
|PSX - Backstreet Billiards 98-9-7.ccd||File||2020-12-12 06:37:55||1.1 KB||435dd470f62f5b3c3989426c6d2b3f5104dfdc23|
|PSX - Backstreet Billiards 98-9-7.sub||File||2020-12-12 06:44:51||17.77 MB||48f815e8415d09f2a71b716403e3810ed1779622|
|PSX - Backstreet Billiards 98-9-7.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:51||720.9 KB||41e79606edbd072e8d6ad6a45cc1c2c3f817c021|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 1, Saturn, and CD-i (April 17, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)