Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Jun 22, 2002 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Jun 22, 2002 prototype)|
|Download Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Jun 22, 2002 prototype) (info)|
|Download Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Jun 22, 2002 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for the Xbox.
- Built almost three months before the final US build of the game (the first retail release).
- Incomplete port.
- Boots right to the title screen, no opening FMVs or logos.
- Different title screen.
- No music.
- Character select lacks the character portraits.
- No loading screens.
- No voice acting.
- The "A" button icon is less oval and more of a circle in this build.
- There's an additional menu option called "NF:menu_exportplayer"
- No ambient sound effects.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name:
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x00\x00-0
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): d4fdab56c2b939af011292be1890a71d
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (CXBX) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance Press Preview.bin||File||2020-08-04 09:07:18||1.18 GB||a211f772295757f438a17142877fa1206a267e2d|
|Xbox - Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance Press Preview.cue||File||2020-08-04 09:07:20||112 bytes||e445ce6c5bbf8b763cd5beaab47b3482fb580265|
|Xbox - Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance Press Preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:17:03||1.22 MB||4f44c73bc2d66a52ba50a063b8abf89a59c61a6f|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)