Ballz 3D: Fighting at Its Ballziest (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ballz 3D: Fighting at Its Ballziest (Prototype)|
|Download Ballz 3D: Fighting at Its Ballziest (Prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
A prototype of Ballz 3D: Fighting at Its Ballziest for the SNES.
The Cutting Room Floor research
- Early prototype.
- Cave Logic logo screen is missing the trademark symbol.
- The Licensed by Nintendo is larger in this build.
- The Ballz and PF. Magic, Inc. trademarks are larger in this build.
- The animation with Boomer over the PF. Magic logo doesn't occur in this build, but instead starts after the logo disappears.
- Boomer falls off center onto the arena in this build. The arena itself is using a different floor. If you sit at the intro screen long enough, the game will soft crash.
- The logo and title screen is completely different. In this build, the title screen is grayscale with the title all in lower case and is missing the trademark symbol. The title of the game in the prototype is "ballz", while it's "3D Ballz" in the final. The main menu is off center.
- The options menu is completely different in this build.
- The palletes can sometimes get messed up during gameplay.
- The match never ends during the post title screen demo sequences.
- The "Select Your Fighter" part of the character select screen is using a different design that's harder to read in this build.
- Different floor texture on most of the stages.
|Ballz 3D - Fighting at Its Ballziest (Prototype).smc||ROM file||2018-01-02 04:00:00||1 MB||ROM file.||85546e6aaa9c0abec060ae8e41d41918e127679e|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)