Barbarian (Jul 24, 2001 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Barbarian (Jul 24, 2001 prototype)|
|Download Barbarian (Jul 24, 2001 prototype) (info)|
|Download Barbarian (Jul 24, 2001 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Barbarian for the PlayStation 2.
- Titlescreen looks different
- The build date written on it in the bottom left
- Different loadingscreen
- Character selection screen looks different
- The story select screen is called Quest select and looks different
- Most sound effects are missing
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Barbarian 7-27-01.bin||File||2020-10-22 19:41:45||235.36 MB||08a5c685410f645a6305492f00e73a09165bfafb|
|PS2 - Barbarian 7-27-01.cue||File||2020-10-22 19:41:45||89 bytes||0ec509882d2c02af3c2934dfad7ca7f9e46ebee5|
|PS2 - Barbarian 7-27-01.jpeg||File||2020-10-24 13:18:01||1.58 MB||8a30fd26bef311ac75d9ae75dbc498e0dd5f6d4f|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)