Battlestar Galactica (Aug 22, 2003 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Battlestar Galactica (Aug 22, 2003 prototype)|
|Download Battlestar Galactica (Aug 22, 2003 prototype) (info)|
|Download Battlestar Galactica (Aug 22, 2003 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Battlestar Galactica for the Xbox.
- Built a little over a month before the final US build (the first retail release).
- Build date information appears on all of the FMV sequences in the game.
- Debug menu is enabled under the options menu that lets you play any mission and enable invincibility.
- XBE information:
- Internal Name: Battlestar Galactica
- Maker ID and Product Number: \x05e-20495
- Executable Name: default.xbe
- Executable checksum (MD5): 570213505e665f7750f2497d31e288c2
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (Xemu) (as of September 12, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|Xbox - Battlestar Galactica Preview.bin||File||2020-08-04 09:31:24||1.28 GB||2ed3fb9a63c9027c4a1d6b9e528f523b13dd7df9|
|Xbox - Battlestar Galactica Preview.cue||File||2020-08-04 09:31:46||101 bytes||5e9bd85fea3489047c2f93dd8c2cc2b3108f45ea|
|Xbox - Battlestar Galactica Preview.jpeg||File||2021-04-09 22:17:03||1.41 MB||c47253058e7fc5b413785d90d2ffa3e882d1cfd8|
A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: Xbox and Dreamcast (September 18, 2021)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)