Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance (Jul 2, 2005 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance (Jul 2, 2005 prototype)|
|Download Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance (Jul 2, 2005 prototype) (info)|
|Error: The download file provided does not exist, please upload it or fix the file name if it's incorrect.|
|Download Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance (Jul 2, 2005 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance for the PlayStation 2.
- Titlescreen has the build date written on it
- Theres a debug option
- Via the debug its possible to change the language and select a specified scene with a specified player
- With triangle you can open the debug menu again
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable (in PCSX2): Yes (as of March 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
|PS2 - Beatdown Fists of Vengeance Ver 1.0.0 2005-07-02 No. 1205.iso||File||2020-05-20 21:19:36||2.43 GB||30ff036c879f8ae8c92b64168244ac2c00381b05|
|PS2 - Beatdown Fists of Vengeance Ver 1.0.0 2005-07-02 No. 1205.jpeg||File||2020-05-21 15:37:43||1.81 MB||432c8160bdecb084c2859bdc1ab9bd0b58b8019d|
A huge thanks to Nex for doing the initial research on this prototype! And a huge thanks to the anonymous donor that allowed for this release to happen!
- Project Deluge: PlayStation 2 (Initial Announcement Article) (March 20, 2021)
- Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)