Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader Jam (Prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader Jam (Prototype)|
|Download Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader Jam (Prototype) (info)|
A prototype of Beyblade V-Force: Ultimate Blader Jam for the Game Boy Advance.
- Different trademark screen.
- Atari trademark screen has a registered trademark symbol in this build.
- Kay and Ray are Kei and Rei respectively in this build.
- Text differences.
- Different main menu.
- The background during cutscenes is blue. In this final it's black.
- Some different character artwork during cutscenes.
- Different backdrop on level 1.
- Pressing SELECT during gameplay brings up debug coordinates.
|Beyblade V-Force - Ultimate Blader Jam (Prototype).gba||ROM file||2019-12-29 19:54:02||16 MB||ROM file.||e6e6d5a4eb4f249356dd23c54c178f149828068d|
Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi at the Video Game History Foundation and the anonymous donor for this part of the lot! A huge thanks to ehw for researching this prototype!
- New Years 2022 (January 1, 2022)
- The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF)
- Internet Archive (IA)
- Video Game History Foundation (VGHF)