Big Air (Jun 15, 1998 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Big Air (Jun 15, 1998 prototype)|
|Download Big Air (Jun 15, 1998 prototype) (info)|
|Download Big Air (Jun 15, 1998 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Big Air for the PlayStation.
- Different "Pitbull" logo sequence after bootup; and the other title cards are out of order.
- No intro FMV, it goes straight to the main menu
- Different main menu. The background here can also be affected if you skip the starting logos, with them being stuck on-screen
- Different loading screen
- Very difficult to control, especially steering
- Pausing during gameplay just abruptly ends the race
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Big Air Preview Only.img||File||2020-12-15 09:48:23||128.08 MB||69ca57d16d72b22ad4d95ad61a1033a6c1ab8ba3|
|PSX - Big Air Preview Only.cue||File||2020-12-15 09:45:50||90 bytes||20ef3add3a2b375794494989a2c551c4c6e1c06a|
|PSX - Big Air Preview Only.ccd||File||2020-12-15 09:45:50||772 bytes||53583ff50372167af154219c2694b65c2889167c|
|PSX - Big Air Preview Only.sub||File||2020-12-15 09:48:33||5.23 MB||75faa64cfe091fb10c899e81413bc14b67f1702c|
|PSX - Big Air Preview Only.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:12:53||1.83 MB||20c5db0a28caf777b2d38501202f1dd12f567d10|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!