Black Dawn (Jul 15, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Black Dawn (Jul 15, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Black Dawn (Jul 15, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Black Dawn (Jul 15, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Black Dawn for the PlayStation.
- Different Black Ops logo animation, with no sound
- No opening sequence, it goes straight to the title screen/main menu
- The main menu is also different, presenting 1 and 2 player modes, as well as Options
- Different "Insertion Points" font on the area selection screen
- Many areas are selectable
- Choosing an area plays the regular menu sound instead of the glass shattering one
- Different loading/controller config screen
- Slight diference in the control symbols of the briefing screen
- Visuals appear much brighter
- Different music plays in the first mission
- No police siren is heard at the start of the first mission
- Slight HUD difference
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Black Dawn 1116.img||File||2020-12-12 07:19:27||376.98 MB||809143c413e789e57e11f1d1e3058d40b7dd0470|
|PSX - Black Dawn 1116.cue||File||2020-12-12 07:10:14||1.8 KB||fdf62e03677193a79c04184ff04690d9a6fe15d5|
|PSX - Black Dawn 1116.ccd||File||2020-12-12 07:10:14||8.8 KB||1f685ea2f89bb4cc63e329b3b7487c9d74a5c723|
|PSX - Black Dawn 1116.sub||File||2020-12-12 07:20:06||15.39 MB||345c4fcfe07c198951de8b13a3fcf8294acf2362|
|PSX - Black Dawn 1116.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:52||823.4 KB||e996a816c1395eeff646d114452ec30b6bb14f61|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!