Blast Chamber (Jul 10, 1996 prototype)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Blast Chamber (Jul 10, 1996 prototype)|
|Download Blast Chamber (Jul 10, 1996 prototype) (info)|
|Download Blast Chamber (Jul 10, 1996 prototype) from external mirror|
A prototype of Blast Chamber for the PlayStation.
- Language selection on startup
- Very simple logos for Activision and ATD
- There is no intro movie, but a message still reads "Playing Intro Movie", before going straight to the title screen
- Different title screen
- No sound effects or music in the title screen and main menu
- Different menus; much simpler, fewer options, no labels, different icons, different fonts/colors of the text
- Many more games to choose from
- WIP character selection, with a timer
- It appears to be 2-player only
- Simple loading screen
- Free-for-all level has differences
- No in-game music
- Different player voices (including loud breathing for some reason)
- Miscellaneous Notes:
- Game is emulatable: Yes (as of April 17, 2021).
- Game contains dongle protection: No.
- Game contains debugging symbols: N/A
- Dump was originally scrambled: No
|PSX - Blast Chamber pre-alpha.img||File||2020-12-12 07:37:05||165.88 MB||0e11032ae411f434336c93bf23fbbaf70b39e7cd|
|PSX - Blast Chamber pre-alpha.cue||File||2020-12-12 07:33:27||372 bytes||bce3f9e828ebf7e85ff8c58238fc6a9150732c6a|
|PSX - Blast Chamber pre-alpha.ccd||File||2020-12-12 07:33:27||1.7 KB||6c07364d31907dee46fd5e1276e3a1f3e98dbd75|
|PSX - Blast Chamber pre-alpha.sub||File||2020-12-12 07:37:16||6.77 MB||0fb62d33bbdee1c20b7ac577572a768b1ebae78a|
|PSX - Blast Chamber pre-alpha.jpeg||File||2021-03-14 12:13:53||1008.4 KB||aaee58a85a214822001c2a5f4241bfdf14adfdb4|
A huge thanks to Iniche for doing the initial research on this prototype!